Sunday, May 27, 2012

Must Buy of the Week

-SG- Dendi Shirt & Tank 

I wanted something I wear a lot in real life, but with Second life's limitations it is hard to create and look right.

What I wanted was a mans dress shirt. You know the kind you slip on in the morning when you get up with nothing on, it's almost like a robe with your mans cologne and smell to it. You put it on, button it up, roll the sleeves up so your hands aren't cover, put your messy hair in a clip and go out to the kitchen to make him breakfast.

The thing is nothing in SL is long enough to cover your naughty parts with out going mesh. For some reason a jacket in SL leaves your genital exposed so the only way to hid them is a hard to match material prime  that looks completely unnatural. So why fight it, I just search through many MarketPlace pages to find what was the best mans dress shirt I could find, and this is what I found.
If you read this section much you know that I feel getting anything for L$10 or less is a bargain, I mean it cost the designer L$10 just to upload the material. So this is what  I bought!
 Note: for a women you will nee to shrink the collar and the arm sleeve prime to fit your size, but it's not to hard to do and I don't wear the under shirt that comes with it.

Click "Read more" to see the MarketPlace, product pictures and links.

 Click the caption (color) for the link in the Market Place





 












No comments:

Post a Comment